Boondocking (free camping) is what we do best! This is our preferred way to to camp and we have found some amazing, epic places we want to share with you! But we are also members of Boondockers Welcome, Escapees and Thousand Trails. So we’re here to share our tips on all the locations we stay in Tennessee. We are full time RV travelers, so we will be updating this blog often! Come back often!
- Rhea Springs Rec Area – Spring City TN. Big rig friendly, water views, and best of all for me because I do work remotely now, is cell service is very good! GPS: 35.6832, -84.8262
- Have you read our blog about driving the Natchez Trace? If not, click here to start (it’s a 3 part series). We started in Tennessee and stayed at the Meriwether Lewis Campground on the Natchez Trace. Beautiful, basic campground. Not great cell service, but good enough for communicating with our daughters. GPS: 35.5225, -87.456
- Big Buck Resort – Located in Hornsby, TN. This campground accepts Passport America. So we spent $15 and got to dump and fill our tanks.
- Natchez Thousand Trails Park – We were on a mission to get to the east coast, so we didn’t stay here very long. AT&T was better than Verizon for remote working peeps. I still used my booster. Click here for the booster we have. We’ve used it for 3 full years and love it!
Want to check out all the amazing hidden gems we found in Tennessee? Click the button below to be taken to our Off The Beaten Path in Tennessee blog post!
Here are a couple blogs we think you’ll love!
- RV Camping in Nevada
- Boondocking – How We Spent $48 in Camping Fees for the Whole Year
- Off the Beaten Path in Iowa
So, you’re shopping on Amazon? Please consider using our link. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, and it gives us a few extra pennies. Just click and just shop like normal. Thank you!! It means a lot to us!
Thank you and we hope to see you out living your perfect dream!